Forecasting and Planning Technologies, Inc. (“FPTI”) is a domestic corporation engaged in the business of delivering business models and applications to different entities. Its principal office is located at 5th Floor, West Wing, OPPEN Building, 349 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City 1200.
FPTI respects your privacy and recognizes the need for appropriate measures to protect and manage your personal data. This Privacy Statement aims to assure our clients and other individuals that we are observing the appropriate level of personal data protection in compliance with the standards prescribed by Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the “Data Privacy Act”.
FPTI is a leading Software Architect and developer of state of the art and comprehensive business models and applications for more than a decade. Our flagship products are NOAH Business Applications and Promptus8.
Personal Information to be Collected
The following personal information are collected from our clients:
- Personal contact information which includes your name, address, email address, phone number, or any other information that would allow FPTI to contact you;
- Demographic information which includes your gender, date of birth, age, civil status, nationality, etc.;
- Non-personal information such as those provided by your device which may include your IP address, geolocation, operating system, browser type and version, and other machine identifiers, etc.; and
- Other personal information that will be uploaded in the system.
Your personal information will be collected, directly or indirectly, through any of the following means:
Purpose and Use of Collected Personal Information
- Forms, agreements and other similar or related documents you submitted;
- Use and log-in to FPTI’s website when you choose to fill out a 'Contact Us' form;
- During availment of our services;
- Communications and correspondences with our employees, whether in writing, verbally, or thru electronic means;
- Footages from our CCTV cameras; and
- Personal Information obtained from third parties and other sources which have obtained your prior consent for disclosure or when we are legally allowed to acquire such information.
Your personal information is collected by FPTI for the following purposes:
- To perform our obligations under our service agreement;
- To assist you in all your concerns regarding our products;
- To properly manage your account, personalize customer care activities, monitor quality and security of our services, train our staff, and provide services to you in a timely and efficient manner;
- To inform you about the activities, projects, programs of FPTI; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and perform such other processing that may be required under any applicable law or regulation.
In the course of performing its services and responsibilities, FPTI may engage the services of third-party service providers. In doing so, certain personal information are required to be disclosed for legitimate business concerns and as may be necessary to provide you with our services. We will never share, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-parties, except as otherwise stated above or unless otherwise permitted under the Data Privacy Law.
Storage and Transmission of Personal Information
Organizational, physical and technical security measures are maintained, enforced and implemented at all times to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of your personal information.
The security measures of FPTI include, but are not limited to the following:
- The processing of personal information is limited to the extent necessary to deliver the services offered and/or made available by FPTI;
- Our server is equipped with firewall, data encryption, anti-virus, and other appropriate security controls;
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorized personnel on a need-to-know basis;
- Regular audits are conducted to ensure that personal information is secured and security controls are effective;
- The security systems are kept up to date; and
- The personnel are regularly oriented regarding the appropriate level of data privacy protection.
Your personal information is kept in a secure facility within our office.
Method of Use
Your personal information may be used as is or further processed solely for the purpose of performing our obligations and responsibilities to our clients.
Your personal information will be retained by FPTI until it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose/s for which it was obtained and for an additional period of five (5) years thereafter. After which, the data will be anonymized and utilized solely for statistical purposes.
Rights of Data Subject
In accordance with the Data Privacy Law, we shall respect and uphold your right to be informed, to object, to access, correct, to rectification, erasure and blocking, to data portability, to file a complaint, and to damages. For your easy reference, kindly refer to the National Privacy Commission’s webpage at https://privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/ for more information on your rights.
If you wish to exercise the said rights, you may contact our Data Privacy Officer thru: email@example.com.
FPTI hereby reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement to comply with government and regulatory requirements, to adapt to new technologies, to align with industry practices, or for other legitimate purposes. Rest assured that you will be notified if the amendments are significant.
Date: 3 January 2019